“The firms on this list represent the best workplaces in the accounting profession, they are outstanding places to build a career.”
Editor-in-Chief, Accounting Today
Why Han Group Stands Out
Focus on Quality Services for the Nonprofit Sector
- We serve mission-driven nonprofits to help them make a difference in their communities
- Our staff are passionate about our client’s goals and strive to meet their needs on a daily basis
- Remote service-ready
- Utilize paperless systems
- Various software solutions to provide efficient results
Dedication to Diversity – Empowering our People to Empower Others
- We celebrate our diverse team members and strive to provide an inclusive workplace culture
- Over 55% of our staff are People of Color: Asian American, African American, and Hispanic American
- Our managing partner, Jennifer Han, was honored by the Washington Business Journal as a Minority Business Leader: Read Article
Shattering the Glass Ceiling – Women in Leadership
- Han Group is a certified Women-Owned Small Business
- 80% of our partners are female CPAs
Staff Continuity and Staff Education
- Passionate team members and a collaborative environment creates high employee retention
- Our turn-over rate is well below the average for accounting firms
- Han Group employees earn a minimum of 40 hours of continuing professional education each year
From Jennifer Han, Managing Partner, Han Group
Han Group LLC is powered by a diverse mix of individuals who are passionate about working with nonprofit organizations!
Han Group is committed to putting nonprofits above the rest by providing high-quality, efficient and effective audit, accounting and tax services, freeing our clients to focus on their mission-driven programs; to make a difference; from our local communities to the world at large.
Han Group accountants work diligently for client satisfaction and enjoy the gratification that results from a job well done.
Our staff enjoys being part of a firm that values the unique contribution each individual offers to the team as-a-whole, a place where they know their goals can be achieved.