Our Audit Partner will be responsible for overseeing the management and delivery of audit engagements from planning through completion. The ideal candidate will maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company standards, policies and regulations and implement when needed.
- Plan and manage audit engagements.
- Provide support to ensure timely completion of audit projects.
- Address client concerns and escalate issues to management for timely resolution.
- Provide appropriate audit services to meet client expectations.
- Assist in developing company standards to improve effectiveness and quality of deliverables.
- Develop new client contacts for business growth.
- Attend client meetings and stay informed of industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA
- Experience with non-profit organizations
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in Word, Excel, QuickBooks, CaseWare and Suralink
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must maintain strict client confidentiality
- Prioritize and mange time effectively